COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY
B&P Engineering specializes in the implementation of the construction of complete technological lines for the production of juices, concentrates and fruit purees.
It is a general contractor of investments and a manufacturer of equipment used during each production stage and provides subcontracting services for large corporations representing many well-known brands, mainly from the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, water treatment and food industries.
B&P Engineering offer:
COMPLETE TECHNOLOGICAL LINES FOR JUICE, CONCENTRATES AND FRUIT PUREE PRODUCTION
STAINLESS STEEL TANKS
- tanks for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry, pressure reactors
- process tanks with a heating or cooling jacket and insulated containers with conical or deep-drawn bottoms
- food storage tanks for aseptic storage
- flat-bottomed storage tanks with a capacity of up to 1 million litres
- storage tanks with cone and spinning bottoms
- tank sterilizer
- depectinization tanks
- pulp tanks
- buffer tanks
- averaging tanks
- other according to customer requirements
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY FOR THE PRODUCTION OF JUICES AND CONCENTRATES
- acceptance sections (unloading, sorting machines, elevators, feeders)
- mills and crushers of different types
- pulp heaters
- IPS piston type basket press
- evaporation stations
- UF XL Ultrafiltration Systems
- MONA aseptic filtration system
- warehouses (tankage)
- Cleaning in place washing stations
Full range of equipment: B&P Engineering.
- the scope of services covers a wide range of metal machining processes including: mechanical CNC, bending, cutting, polishing and welding as well as service engineering.
- preparation of construction and technological documentation and 3D models.
- construction of stainless-steel tanks and tubular heat exchangers.
Full range of services: Subcontracting in B&P Engineering.